Hunting activity for fish is a worldwide practice from ancient time until modern world with various techniques and traditions. Freshwater fishing was the most popular rather then open sea fishing.
- Don’t Litter, take along a trash bag or other receptacle for collecting your trash
- Much better have GPS gear to position your self.
- Make sure that you use the correct type of bait and fishing gear permitted in that area. Don’t fish in areas where it is not permitted
Care your self
- If using a boat to fish, wear your life jacket
- Caution when baiting and removing hooks
- Do not fish on unauthorized area
- Bring along rain coat
- All gears must be in good condition
- Bring along extra safety items such as water, tourchlights, GPS, and a hanphone